I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast! In these pictures he was three months old, but now he's already four months old!! This November I spent the majority of the month jetting around the States to see family, so I haven't had a moment to post these pictures yet. Since Afton is napping (hallelujah!) right now I figured I'd update you all on what he accomplished in month three.
Month three brought a ton of new experiences and mile markers for our little man. He went on his very first plane ride to Colorado and did so great! He is the best traveler. He also had his first long car ride when we drove to California for Thanksgiving. He did really great there too, but got a little bored about 8 hours in.
In this month he rolled over from tummy to back for the first time, started giggling and eventually laughing, holds his head up now with little support, pushes up on his hands when on his tummy, has become a LOT more vocal and babbles to us constantly uses his hands and eyes in coordination, sucks on his thumb, reaches to grab for things, has a very tight grip, enjoys playing with his toys and teddy bear, has become more attached to me and has a hard time going to bed without our rocking and singing time, slept through the night, enjoys being read to, absolutely LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, likes to move around and see different things, and overall he just loves to play! He is such a sweet little boy. Recently his personality has started coming out even more and he is such a determined, playful, energetic little boy! It is sometimes hard to keep up with him and keep him entertained because he constantly wants attention and something to do. I love it though! He is so much fun, and I know it is only going to get more exciting in the next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment