I'm back in the blogging business!
After having this blog up for the past four years or so I decided it needed to be revamped. Some of you might notice that pretty much all of my old posts are gone, well... it was time for a clean slate!
From here on out I'm going to make posting super simple on myself. I'm going to make a point to write once a week to give a quick update on the highs and lows of our week as a family. Some weeks I may write additional bonus posts but we'll see how it goes! My blog writing track record has pretty much sucked for the past year. Weekly update posts will go out on Sundays. Hopefully having a set day to write will encourage me to update regularly!
To sum up the past six months of our year so far:
Jan-March: School was crazy, life was hectic, nobody got too sick, Cortney turned 29, and it was cold. We also took a quick break from real life and went to Disneyland with Allie and her soon to be sister in law Maggie!
April: I turned 23; Taylor returned from his mission and we got to see him at his homecoming; We had Easter with my family at Jillian's house; I got to watch Jillian's kiddos with Afton for a few days so they could go on an anniversary getaway.
May: Anya turned 4 and we went to her birthday party; We had our three year anniversary.
June: Afton and I visited my parents in California; We went to Kamas, Utah for the Reber Cousins reunion; and for some reason I feel like we were actually a lot busier but I can't remember what we did...
So there is the short and sweet update of our lives! Check back Sunday evening to see what happened this week. Its been a crazy week so far and I'm sure its bound to be an exciting weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment